I like the strip of wood across the top, and the light grill cloth.
Altec Madera Speakers
I wish my speaker room was not full already.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
I like the strip of wood across the top, and the light grill cloth.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA

406's are worth the admission price he mistakenly says 806
bought a pair of Madrid for 75 a while back haven't touched them yet
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
tomt, what are you using to grab ebay pictures? It used to be that I could just right click and save them, but ebay has done something so that I can't. I could use the Windows 7 snipping tool, but I'd rather grab a file than a partial screen shot.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA

If you save the page you will find the pics in a folder
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
this has a feature, where one can load all pictures from a site at once
ImageShack? - Tstart
might have to 'Drag + Drop' on some (not all) of the ebay stuff.
guns kill people,
like spoons made rush limbaugh,
fat ....
Bookmarks